- Campaign is ‘Sambad re Paribartana. Mu Anichi, Apana bhi paribe!’ on Sambad Newspaper.
- The SMS based contests during the campaign period will be referred as competition.
The Campaign & Competition is open to all meeting the following criteria:
- S/he must be an Indian national, residing in India while participating
in the competition.
- Lower age limit of participation is 8 years
- Employees of Sambad, its sister companies, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Terms and Conditions
- All required SMS must be completed accurately and in full for an entry to be processed and accepted. Method of sending the SMS is mentioned in the contest section of Sambad.
- Please check with your service provider for the exact rate charged for sending the SMS for the competition.
- By entering the competition, the candidate hereby certify that all information submitted by him/her is true, current and complete.
- Use of a false name or address will disqualify entrants from receiving any prize.
Multiple entries per candidate is permitted.
- A person can participate only for one day or multiple days. But s/he can win the Daily Prize only once. However, they stand to win the lucky bumper prize.
- Disclosure of the telephone number by the contestant from which the SMS was sent is the first stage of recognizing a winner.
- Those persons who win the competition would be required to submit a Photo ID as the proof.
- Incomplete SMS will make the entrant ineligible to participate in the competition
Candidate must be residing at the postal address given in entry form.
- If a candidate is notified as a winner and does not acknowledge such notification within 14 days from the date of notification, then Sambad shall be entitled to withdraw that entrant's right to the prize and it shall have the right to select an alternative winner.
- Sambad will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable. However, should the advertised prize become unavailable Sambad reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Only those entries made during the period of Campaign & Competition will be taken into account.
- Sambad will disqualify any entries received after the end of the competition period. SMS received till 2 pm everyday would be considered eligible for participation.
- By participating, winners consent to the use of their name, image, photograph, voice and biographical material by Sambad in India for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes of the Campaign & Competition.
The Campaign & Competition period and the selection procedure
- The Campaign & Competition will be conducted on Sambad from DATE August 2010 till DATE September 2010.
- The prize draw will be supervised by a Jury decided by the Sambad.
- For the 3 nos daily prize worth Rs 1,000/- winners will be selected in a random draw from among all eligible entries received everyday.
- For the final bumper prize worth Rs 1,00,000/- only one winner will be selected in a random draw from among all eligible entries received in the 30 days of the Campaign & Competition.
- Once the selection is done, the winners will be notified by phone or email.
- The daily prize will be announced everyday & the bumper prize at the end of the campaign and awarded on DATE at Sambad Bhavan, B/27 Rasulgarh Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar 751010, in the month of September 2010.
- The Sambad will not bear the cost of travel expenses for the prize winners for attending the award distribution ceremony.
- The list of winners will also be published on the website www.orissasambad.com at the end of the campaign & competition.
- There would be 1 Bumper Lucky Draw: Prize worth Rs 1,00,000
- There would be 30 Daily prizes over daily lucky draws: Prize worth Rs 2,000 each day
- All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar Courts only.
- Sambad in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions, wholly or in part, at anytime without giving any prior notice and the participant/winner agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes.
- Participation in the contest implies acceptance of all the terms & conditions herein.
If for any reason this campaign & competition does not function due to computer
viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sambad, the Sambad would not be responsible for the problem and it reserves the right in its sole discretion, to void any entries or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Campaign & Competition in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as at the end of the campaign & competition Period.
The Sambad also assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or printing error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, line failures of any kind including computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online registration form, or any other error or malfunction, or for destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries.
For a copy of the campaign & competition rules, please send a request to:
I have changed Sambad… So can you
B/27, Rasulgarh Industrial Estate,